NOMAD 20 HIGHLIGHTS
- Built-in kickstand clicks into place at multiple angles, so you can position your panel for optimal solar collection.
- Integrated 8mm cable and USB port let you charge a range of small to medium size devices including phones, tablets, power banks, and more. If you want to capture more sun, the 8mm cable lets you chain additional solar panels for faster charge time.
- Rugged and durable, built to last as long as your adventures do.
WHAT CAN THE NOMAD 20 CHARGE?
- The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. You can plug your phone directly into the panel or use it to recharge a portable recharger for later use. The Nomad 20 is best used for recharging things like:
- Power banks
- Fitness trackers
- Lighthouse lanterns
- Small USB devices
- Small Power stations
RECOMMENDED POWER PAIRINGS
- Flip 36: Charges in 4-8 Hours
- Venture 30: Charges in 3-6 Hours
- Venture 70: Charges in 5.5-11 Hours
- Sherpa 40: Charges in 4-8 Hours
- Sherpa 100PD: Charges in 7.5-15 Hours
- Sherpa 100AC: Charges in 7.5-15 Hours
- Yeti 200X: Charges in 11-22 Hours
- Yeti 500X: Charges in 29-58 Hours