- Protects against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, lead, mercury, and chemicals including PFAS, chlorine, organic chemical matter (pesticides and herbicides), dirt, sand, and cloudiness. Retains essential minerals like magnesium and potassium that are good for your health.
- Sleek and sustainable design, made from BPA-free plastic or glass. Easy to use and maintain.
- The advanced filtration system protects against chlorine and harmful contaminants for cleaner, better tasting water.
- The membrane microfilter lasts 264 gallons (1 year). The activated carbon + ion exchange filter lasts 40 gallons (2 months).
- Your purchase has impact: one product, one child, one year of safe water.
- 7-cup: 11.25 x 5.8 in | 28.5 x 14.7 cm
- 1.4 lbs | 0.7 kg
- 56 ounces (about 3 fills)
- Pitcher material: BPA-free FDA-Food Grade
- Handwash pitcher and filter housing, once filters are removed; do not use soap on filters
- Includes: pitcher, easy-fill lid, filter housing, LifeStraw Membrane Microfilter, LifeStraw Activated Carbon + Ion Exchange Filter, user manual
LifeStraw Membrane Microfilter Protects Against:
- 999999 % of bacteria (E. coli, etc.)
- 999 % of parasites (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.)
- 999 % of microplastics
- Pore size: 0.2 micron
- Filters 264 gallons (1,000 liters), up to 1 year
LifeStraw Activated Carbon + Ion Exchange Filter Protects Against:
- Lead, mercury, chromium III, cadmium, copper and other heavy metals
- Chlorine and odors for improved taste
- Chemicals including PFAS, pesticides and herbicides
- Filters 40 gallons (150 liters), up to 2 months
Additional Filtration Specifications
- Meets NSF 53 standards for reduction of lead, mercury, chromium III, cadmium and copper
- Meets NSF 401 standard for emerging chemical contaminants
- Meets NSF P473 standard for reducing PFOA and PFOS (PFAS)
- Meets NSF 42 standard for chlorine reduction
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- Longevity/Lifetime - LifeStraw® Membrane Microfilter: 264 gallons (1,000 liters), lasts up to 1 year and LifeStraw® Activated Carbon + Ion Exchange Filter: 40 gallons (150 liters), lasts up to 2 months.
YOUR PURCHASE HAS IMPACT
Through our global Give Back Program, over 3 million children have received a year of safe water.