Requires zero setup time and makes 24 fl. oz. of clean drinking water in a blazing fast 8 seconds (5L/min) for stealth on-the-go filtration and purification. Covert Black discreetly provides safe drinking water anywhere on earth with unrivaled ease, speed & convenience. It's highly coveted everyday carry—sip or chug, fill a hydration reservoir, fill another water bottle, or use for backcountry cooking.
· Unrivaled ease, speed and versatility — simply Fill. Press. Drink™
· OnePress™ Global Protection empowers travelers, adventurers and survivalists to make the world’s sketchiest water sources safe
· Removes waterborne pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
· Filters: particulates (sediment, microplastics) and many chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals
· Improves taste, smell and clarity
· Virtually no setup time, and fastest performance: purifies and filters contaminated water in 8 seconds (5 liters per minute)
· RiverFlow™ Spout. A wide contoured spout delivers a fast flow of water.
· FlipCarry™ Handle. Rotates 90° allowing for easy carry and effortless separation of Inner Press from Outer ReFill.
· SimpleVent®. Twist the cap 1/2 turn to vent air during purification process.
· SoftPress®. Comfortable pressing pad provides for an ergonomic, non-slip pressing surface.
· TopoGrip®. Durable, tactile non-slip grip material placed on all heavy use surfaces.
· Non-Slip Base. Soft, non-slip base provides durable protection.
· Saves money and waste. Travel sustainably and never buy single-use bottled water again
· Meets or exceeds the United States Environmental Protection Agency's Water Purifier standard for microbiological filtration.
· Capacity: 24 oz (710 ml)
· Weight: 15.9 oz (450 g)
· Height: 10.4" (26.5 cm)
· Diameter (at base): 3.4" (8.6 cm)
· Active Technology: ion exchange, ultra-powdered activated carbon
· Fast Flow Rate: 8 seconds per 24oz (5 liters/minute)
· Removes: waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.9% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
· Filters: particulates (i.e. silt, microplastics, etc.); activated carbon effectively adsorbs chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals, flavors, and odors
· Durability: built tough to perform in harsh conditions and withstand 10 ft drops (full of water) onto concrete
· Cartridge lifespan: rated for 350 cycles (65 gal. / 250L), as “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your purifier cartridge
· Cartridge shelf life: Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least 3 additional years.
· BPA-Free materials: made from polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE, ABS food-grade plastic
· Testing standards: independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI protocol 42 and 53 for pathogen and chemical removal; meets the the United States Environmental Protection Agency's Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers
· Origin: Designed in United States; UltraPress® made in China, purifier cartridge media made in United State